Are you the lawyer responsible for the legal issues of the entire organization?
|Location||Botlek en Pernis|
|School level||WO niveau|
|Experience||Minimaal 5 jaar relevante werkervaring|
About the vacancy
It is an independent function within the organization. You report to a member of the board.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Supporting the department in answering communications from the government in response to incidents, inspections, and changes in permits and with third parties/other companies where QHSE topics are concerned, such as discharge of waste;
- Attending close-out meetings following inspections and audits;
- Drafting the first draft for answers to government communications;
- Timely and correct follow-up of communication towards government services in connection with incidents, inspections and permits;
- Maintaining contacts with companies in the region regarding joint topics (eg area developments, permit changes);
- Providing legal advice on questions from the organization;
- If necessary, call in external legal advice and translate the questions from the organization towards an external legal adviser;
- Participate in periodic QHSE department meetings;
- Translation of questions from the organization and acting as gatekeeper towards external legal advisers;
- Participate in consultations with external companies;
- Assisting the internal departments drafting contracts and other (legal) documents for projects.
- You have experience with environmental law and contract law;
- You have a completed university education jurisprudence
- You also have experience with privacy law and employment law or are willing to specialize in this;
- You have relevant work experience in a similar position as a corporate lawyer;
- You have particularly good communication skills, and you have a good command of both the Dutch and English language.
Personality and qualities
You have the core competencies of flexibility, independence, accuracy, result orientation, initiative, and collaboration. You have good analytical skills, supplemented with thoroughness, you are conceptually strong, you have good counseling skills, and you can make decisions. You are also able to analyze and solve complex issues. We look forward to receive your resume firstname.lastname@example.org More information: 06-53904686